Han, Eun Jung / US Patent Agent
Specialty : Semiconductor, Display devices Language : Korean , English , Japanese E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. in Physics, Kyunghee Univ.
- M.S. in Physics, Kyunghee Univ.
- B.A. in English Literature, Korea National Open Univ.
- YOUME Patent & Law Firm (1999-2000)
- NEIT International Patent & Law Firm (2000-present)
- Dispatched to McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP in USA (2008-2010)
- Passed the registration examination for US Patent Agent (2010)
- “Fabrication and Characterization of Carbon Nanotubes by Plasma CVD” 1999
- “Advanced PECVD processes for highly electron emitting DLC” Thin Solid Films, Volume 341, Number 1, 12 March 1999, pp. 196-201(6)
- “Preparation of N-doped hydrogen-free DLC and its application to field emitters” J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 17, pp. 241 (1999)
- “Field emission from hydrogen-free DLC” Journal of Korean Vacuum Science & Technology, V.3, No.1, pp.49-53 (1999.4)
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin